March 12, 2008

WTF NY

So...getting my news from CNN and Jay Leno...WTF Gov? 80,000 on prostitutes...you know how much other stuff that is worthwhile that could buy you? Also...5,000 an hour is the pay? I'd get in on that...and all expenses paid mini-bar, lodging, transportation. I didn't know there was such a high class ring.

On another note, I'm proud of Valpo for making some air time during the Horizon League Tourney Championship coverage this evening. Valpo makes the Horizon look better according to ESPN, darn right it does. We were one of 4 teams to break 20 wins in the league this season, a new league record. I think all in all, and considering our team getting sick, it was a good first year in the league.

I hit up a sixth grade all star band concert for my nephew Jeremiah who played trumpet in it. Life is not the same now that I'm this far into the world of music education though. I saw mistakes in technique of students and conductors alike. Stand heights were atrocious. Enough on that though. It was a good concert for people who have been playing instruments for 20 months.

DSSotD:

Prostitutes who cost 5000 an hour should play an instrument or something, or at least be part of a twenty game winner for some air time on CNN, ESPN, or Leno's show.

No comments: