March 24, 2008

activity-ish day

So...my plea for an activity was answered by my good friend Meghan today. Though we didn't play basketball or go frisbee golfing, we did watch Sunny in Philadelphia and laugh quite a bit.

In other news, can I just say that my brackets have all been shot to hell, yet I am still in the lead in one of my pools. How does that happen? One of my regions is completely shot and a championship game pick has been eliminated. It was a great start to the tournament, though. I'll take Duke, UConn, and Georgetown losing as a reward for my bracket sucking. I am proud of myself for picking Villanova as a Sweet 16 team.

My apologies on the lack of updates on the race for the democratic nomination or political sex scandals. I seem to have fallen back into my general trend of not keeping current on the news since returning to school. Perhaps I'll drudge up something for you soon.

Catching up on sleep was a must after this past weekend so I hit the hay at around 11:30 last night and slept 'til nearly 9 and it felt great. I was totally with it today and took care of several items on the planner I'm attempting to start using. Now I just need to email a bunch of band directors with interview questions about how to run a marching band program...sigh, what a joy.

DSSotD:

What do you do when your bracket is shot to hell? Well that's easy: plan an activity day involving political sex scandals, marching band, sleep, frisbee golfing, and basketball in Sunny Philadelphia!

That is all.

1 comment:

Britta said...

So glad we are educating America to watch It's Always Sunny. I just got off the phone with my sister, telling her that when she visits me in April, that's what we'll do.

so if you ever visit me, I probably won't take you around the city -- we'll sit locked up in my apartment watching hilarity at its finest.