March 7, 2008

five blades

I used to be a doubter, but now I believe. More blades is better on razors. My five bladed razor which I use at school is far superior to the three bladed one I am reduced to at home. I have experienced a marked improvement in # of times shaven per week since using the five blader. In fact, I have not had a shave since coming home for spring break which was over a week ago, this is sad, and I look the part of the man wearing these jeans and this flannel shirt today.

Another update on the primaries. CNN was reporting that one of Obama's top advisors called Clinton "a Monster" (which she is), but the advisor forgot to say off the record and therefore she has now resigned and Obama has denounced this statement. Hilarious. They just don't know when to stop...it's so sickening that I've been reduced to finding the amusement in it.

The weather around here is no better than it was in Valpo, case closed. A projected 12-20" of snow will have fallen here before tomorrow is through, we're alerady 6ish inches on our way...what a nightmare, I'm very glad I don't have to be traveling. This will provide prime sledding and snowman-making conditions for tomorrow and Sunday, however. So...as an irresponsible 22yr old, I must admit I'm somewhat excited.

DSSotD:

Perhaps if Hillary decided to shave with a five bladed razor rather than a three bladed one, she would not be perceived as "a Monster" by Obama's campaign advisors through the heavily falling snow in Valpo, but I doubt it.

1 comment:

MegHan said...

I, myself, use a 3 blade razor. BUT I saw an ad in cosmo for a 5 blade one and debated going to Target right that second to get one...but I was too lazy(and it's winter so who needs extra silky smooth legs).

Now that I hear it does wonders to a man's face, I just might become less lazy(and prepare for spring/summer).