Today was relatively uneventful. I did some errands with my mom as well as driving Sarah to school this morning. We hit up Pizza Hut for dinner, which was a wonderful choice I might add.
The real fun did not begin until I took a walk with Jeremiah. We enjoy night walks, and though I did not particularly feel like walking, the temperature was nice and I'll be leaving soon, so I felt I should go when he called to ask(nice run on sentence). It's very odd to have the temperature be 50 and still have 10-12" of snow on the ground, but it is also very entertaining. Our walk turned into something of a contest. We decided to see how far away from a stop sign we could be and still drill it with a snow ball. I'm not entirely certain you are supposed to do this and doing it in the middle of a suburban neighborhood made it all the more fun. We attempted this at every stop sign we passed which added up to about 6-10. I found that it's been too long since I've played softball, I was consistantly off by about 12" left from the 25ish foot range. And of course, if there are snow balls being thrown, it has to turn into a fight when a 12 year old is involved...yeah, and an immature 22 year old as well.
On a side note, not that I can really call myself a NBA fan, but...I watched the end of the Cavs game tonight, and Lebron totally ruined our chance at winning with a bricked three, charging call and wasted final posession resulting in another bricked three when a two would have tied the game. 7 seconds left on the clock and your ability to drive to the hole and you don't do it down by two? WTF mate?
DSSotD:
After a loss like tonight falls on Lebron's shoulders, someone should really start a snowball fight with him throwing from about 25ish feet inside a Pizza Hut rather than letting their day be uneventful.
2 comments:
It's like 60 still sunny at 5 so on my drive home today(and on wednesday) I thought to myself...Self, you should call Dave and frisbee golf.
Then, I realized you were on spring break...and that the ground would be incredibly soggy.
Seems to me that we did some frisbee golfing in rather muddy conditions once before, but the 260-300 miles would have been hard to over come. I appreciate the thought, though.
Post a Comment