I've just come off of a disastrous night last night, but I think I'm on the rebound. Things are on the up and up. I came into 3 Cavs tickets at about 4ish today for tonight's 7 o'clock game so naturally I found two people and we went and watched from the 35 dollar seats. It is definitely a different Cavs team than it was 6ish years ago when I last saw a game. Even the name of the arena has changed since then. The uniforms are different and we've added Lebron James (who had a triple double tonight). I must say that Wally (screw spelling his last name) is not worth his weight in gold, but I was impressed with the ever healthier Verajou. He played a heck of a game as did Joe Smith to back up Lebron.
And of course, what evening is complete in Cleveland without a stop at Becky's...pretty darn good potato skins.
That is all....nothing much outside of the game happened today and this is not the place for the other subject matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment