February 8, 2008

uneventful (useless) day

Today was a pretty uneventful day on my front, so to prove how uneventful it was, I'm going to post an uneventful blog and attempt to make you all wish to never read the word uneventful again. During the midst of my uneventful day I flipped on the TV, mainly for the purpose of flipping channels. I stumbled upon a show on the same channel as that ninja show. Anyway, they were showing some other wacky competition where contestants have to walk through 7ish different obstacles on their hands. Holy crap, I can't even do a handstand, and they are walking up and down stairs, through water, and up ramps. It's pretty crazy stuff. Another competition they showed that same half hour was people walking up styrophome rectangles that fall so that the contestants fall, it was pretty funny. Has anyone else ever had an uneventful day which resulted in channel flipping landing their viewing pleasures on this show? You should try to catch it the next time you have an uneventful day if not.

The other proof I have of my day's uneventfulness is the fact that a 75 minute class consisted purely of going around the room and each individual student reading a prepared, one page outline of their classroom management philosophy. That was pretty miserable.

That's all I have for you today...due to the day's uneventful nature.

No comments: