February 13, 2008

puppet up

Today was ok I suppose. The highlight is currently on TV, so this may be a short post.

First though, may I ask...have you ever had a kid in one of your classes anywhere through your current or past schooling who feels it is necessary to tell a story at any possible opportunity during a class discussion, but those stories never relate to anything you've been talking about? Yeah, Mark Macaben is one of those kids. He may be the subject of another blog, so I'll save the content of his useless ramblings so far this semester in my School Music course for that story telling affair. Just a quick plug: join WWFMD on facebook if you aren't already a member of the safe haven for people who hate Mark Macaben.

So, the highlight of my day and the subject of my post is a TV show I just found on TBS called Puppet Up. It is absolutely hilarious. These random people are using puppets to basically do a who's line is it anyway rip-off and can I just say that swearing puppets are a riot?

DSSotD:

When you have a useless story-telling student in your class some day, you should have made a puppet called Mark Macaben to one up their useles story with a "hoe down" involving much swearing.

2 comments:

Britta said...

Hahahaha.

I think you are biased about this kid since he is in love with your girlfriend. Right -- that kid?

MegHan said...

Perhaps he's also biased because the little shit busted us for violating the boy-girl visiting hours rule...

This kid has a lot going for him.


I hope he googles his name and finds this blog!