First off...this is my first post. I'm going to explore this whole idea of a blog...guess it'll kind of be like a journal and a way for people who I don't see as much to stay in touch with what's up in Dave World. So, to get a few formalities out of the way, I'm spending my 5th year here at VU pursuing that elusive Music Education degree with the desire to teach high school music and band. I'm taking my smallest credit load thus far in my college career and am therefore bored most of the time. I practice trumpet and guitar quite a lot and rarely have too much homework. I'm still with Kristin and things are good on that front.
Today, however, was just one of those days where people just frustrate you. It's not really their fault or yours, but they are really frustrating. I was very argumentative and easily pissed off. Sigh, I suppose it is bound to happen every now and again.
I went up to the dunes, so check out the good old facebook pics. It was pretty fun. I also played in the pep band for the first time in quite a while. Sadly, it was a women's game which VU lost by more than 20. It was an awful game, but 4 tumpets was better than 3 I suppose. On the note of pep band, however, recently electric violins with amps have popped up in the pep band, and that sounds like shit. I don't know what A. the violinists are thinking, B. what the directors are thinking, or C. how the crowd has put up with it so far, but I hope they stop soon on all fronts.
On a final note, I hope all is well with everyone and that you are all reading Brett's blogs and taking notes on how to make the best jagerbombs.
No comments:
Post a Comment