A quick update...
Saturday was perhaps the best unproductive day I have had in the past year. I managed to spend some time at the lake, have a fire in the gatehouse to a castle that was never built, and watch the new Nightmare on Elm Street, which coincidentally was one of the best movies of its genre I've ever seen all after working 8hrs.
Sunday, I played trumpet at church, went to the Lake County Farmpark to see some train models and barnyard animals, and watched Zombieland again.
Yesterday, I attended a useless seminar at CSU, practiced trumpet and bass, filled out two more apps, went to my nephew's track meet (and found out that they aren't as boring as I had feared they may be), and got some basketball in at the school. While being up there, I got to laugh at a 40yr old man who came over by himself and then got his game on with some middle school kids, only to then realize he had locked his keys and ID in his car. He then spent an hour trying to break into it with a stick before giving up and walking to the grocery store, presumably to call the cops or a friend/wife.
Today, I slept in until 10 and plan on getting some more apps filled out, voting, and eating at Baker's Square before working this evening. I'll probably practice my trumpet for awhile too.
That is all for the packed with exciting things I did, but written poorly enough that it doesn't sound as exciting post. I tried to mention everything without having a post that was really really long.
No comments:
Post a Comment