Fifteen minutes to kill, so obviously I'm going to post my thoughts about the evening I'm about to have. I was invited by a good friend to go to a WWE match at Quicken Loans Arena (where the Cleveland Cavaliers play) for free with a suite and potentially free food and beer. Who can turn that down? I, however, have never watched this type of wrestling and the most I know about it is from my WWF Super Nintendo game I haven't played in years. I get that it is fake and a man's soap opera, but I'm not up to date on the soap opera plot, so hopefully each match is at least somewhat self-contained so I have an idea what is going on. Otherwise, that beer had better be free so I can find a different way to enjoy my time, haha.
Today, I watched another movie with my friend. I don't think she's going to be up for many more after yesterday and today's selections, haha. We also went to Mentor Beach Park and ate a "picnic" of cheesy bread and drinks. I tried out the plaid shorts from my "uniform" as a pair of shorts today, and I have to report that I'm not seeing plaid shorts as a serious staple of my wardrobe in the near future...these are being replaced with Dave-appropriate shorts for tonights festivities within the remaining 7 minutes before my planned departure time.
That is all...
No comments:
Post a Comment