Finally, a lead. A friend from Valpo days has suggested a job which his dad can put a good word in for me at. This is exciting news and it is in the Cleveland area. Here's hoping.
The portfolio work is just about done...a big day to finish it up tomorrow, and that should be all she wrote. Applications have been sent to TX as well as the states mentioned in earlier posts. I sent one to a WA school today on my brother's recommendation and have begun looking at some more in that state.
I've been contacted regarding my normal Memorial Day gig, finally. Just after I had given up on them, the yacht club made a phone call today while I was gone. I'm in the process of searching for a summer community ensemble to play in as well, hopefully one that my niece (she plays flute) can also play in so we can ride together. It would be a great experience for her as a first year college student and I of course love to play in groups, so ideally, it'll work out.
I could probably keep typing information no one wants to read, but I'll stop for tonight...
2 comments:
I hope you get a job in Texas. I really want to vacation there!
Thanks a lot! At least I'd know I had one person that would visit. However, it's probably the place I'd least like to end up.
Post a Comment