There is definitely something inherently creepy about fog. Yet, it is very fun to walk in (notice I said walk, not drive). Yesterday NE Ohio was blanketed in fog for more or less the entire day. Especially the areas right by the lake. The commute to work was awful because of visibility of less than 100 feet most of the way, however, I made a trip to the lake to take some photos at around sunset/dusk and it was a ton of fun. I felt like I was in some movie set in Chicago or at a major port on the Atlantic.
I believe my resume is finished now and I can begin applying anywhere and everywhere. I feel pretty good about the resume, but will probably continue to work on it as time goes by. It is actually fairly impressive how much there is to put on a resume when you think about it. I don't really feel like I've done so much until I see it on paper.
The Cleveland Orchestra has some concerts this spring that I really hope I can pull in some student tickets for and spend 10 dollars for a night of amazing music. Seeing Chris Botti perform with them, or Bruckner's 8th Symphony could be two of the best opportunities. Time to find someone to attend with me. A recent relief in my stress level has led to my listening to much more instrumental and largely instrumental music over the past two or so weeks and I have to say that, without knowing it, I missed it a lot.
Half day tomorrow and then Spring Break! Probably means more work at the dreaded fast food job, but a little extra spending money never hurt anyone. Though, I probably should save most of it for looming loan payments, sadly.
The weather is improving a lot today from the past few days of cold and damp. Sun and 61 and then even hitting the 70s by the end of the week means I'll be trying to get outside as much as possible over this break.
No comments:
Post a Comment