March 26, 2010

Upsets continue

I have to say, even though I hate Butler, I'm very happy to have Syracuse lose to a Horizon League opponent two years in a row. I also always like to see the 1 seeds fall. The more 1 seeds fall the better I like Ohio States chances to make some noise in the tournament.
I watched the game at quite possibly the worst establishment I've been to in Mentor. The service was slow, the fries were soggy AND greasy, both...and we were basically sitting on lawn chairs indoors. Still enjoyed kicking back, watching the games, and having a beer with a few friends though. It was needed after the debacle of a bell practice. Counting to 4 shouldn't be so hard, I swear. I deal with that all day long, I don't need to deal with it in the evenings too!

Figured I wouldn't title this one Weather Part 4 to avoid complete monotony in a monotonous week. However, I will comment on the weather again. Today it is both Sunny...and...Cold. A better combination than snowing and cold like last night. I should not be scraping snow off of my car when it is nearly April. The song title is not...I'm fairly certain..."I'm Dreaming of a White Easter." That being said, I should be more used to this sort of fluctuation in weather from Northeast Ohio even into late March. I just haven't been home for it in several years. My sinuses and general comfort level don't deal with 60 and Sunny one day and 35 and raining the next very well. Throw in 26 and snowing overnight and a day of intense fog and 45 and you've got a runny nose, sinus headache, and a nasty itch in the throat as you head into the weekend.

No major plans for the weekend...and I'm happy for that.

No comments: