March 24, 2010

Weather part 2

I am happy to report that as bad as the weather was yesterday, that is how good it is today. No headache, the kids are much better behaved and I'm hoping to do something outdoors in my small window of available before work but after school. Zydrunas Ilgauskus is making his return to Cleveland which is of course great news. I'm beginning to look forward to a service event I'll be taking the youth group to in May as the planning between myself and the other leaders is beginning to take shape. I used to go on this event when I was a member of the event, and every year tons of fun was had and yet you still felt like you were really accomplishing something to help this small camp stay open.

That is all for now...a single poorly written paragraph with several simple topical updates I could expand on, but don't feel require more explanation.

No comments: