And now we've returned to crappy cold/rainy weather. The students are surprisingly subdued today, so I have high hopes that today could be a good day. Yesterday was extremely long. Starting your work day at 8:30 and not being done until 10:45PM makes for waking up the next morning thinking you should still have a few more hours to sleep. I managed to get out of bed and get to school, though. Pirates of the Caribbean is a fun piece for the students, so even though I'm tired of hearing every HS, MS, and elementary school play it...I enjoy seeing the excitement out of my students.
A drink or two tonight, and hopefully a good weekend starting tomorrow night to look forward to, I'll survive the crappy weather and therefore painful commute home. I figure Buckethead will be the music of choice for the drive home...something with a good groove to it to make the miles pass quicker. A little job searching and then back to work today...fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment