for the weary...probably my own fault that I got to bed so late last night, but today didn't help my being tired. The students were wired by the snow falling outside all day long and then a meeting after school caused a decrease in relaxation time before heading to work this evening. These things considered, after a trip to the bank to order a replacement check card (mine is hanging on by very little after my wallet took its toll on it) and cash a check, I decided nothing more productivity wise was going to happen before working at Seven and am now blogging.
Haven't watched much of the olympics yet, though I'd like to. My three day weekend was consumed with family and friend related activities. I finally got up to see the lake frozen, a tradition I have being as how I'm used to living 5ish miles from one of the Great Lakes. I also saw The Princess and the Frog with my parents, we took my niece and nephew since they had Presidents day off while their parents did not. We have now completed the top floor of the Parish Hall...on to the main floor. I watched Zombieland once more, never gets old...
Now to change, shave, and leave for work...
No comments:
Post a Comment