I've been sending out applications, 3 done this morning so far. I have to contact good old Valpo today. I plan on also contacting CSU. I have begun picking the trumpet up more and need to do so today to prepare for my best friend's wedding in a month. I hope to ride my bike as well. All that being said, I've set a good pace, and I think I may reward myself by trying to drag my nephew and nieces to the lake today. Today has gone well so far...there are definitely jobs out there.
Time to start a new portion of my blog...the Useless Fact of the Day! I know you will all be excited about this one.
I heard today that the average 4 year old asks over 400 questions a day. 400! This is why I plan on waiting quite awhile for children...among many other, more responsible, reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment