It is lunch time during a long and boring seminar on Special Ed. Didn't I just take this class? Oh well, I figured it would be wise to take the opportunity that was presented me and go listen to some key speakers on the subject. Working a 3-10 shift was hard enough last night, I can't quite picture how bad it's going to be tonight after sitting through this long seminar, but tomorrow...definitely sleeping in and doing something fun with my day once I wake up. I'm thinking a beach trip, since the last one fell through, or playing some disc golf, any other suggestions?
I also can't quite decide what to grab for lunch once I stop typing this blog, but I'm leaning toward Mexican food. I haven't had any of that in a really long time. I wish I could be watching the US game today in the World Cup instead of sitting here, but if i were home, chances are I'd be applying for jobs instead of really watching the TV anyway.
Useless fact of the day:
90% of women who walk into department stores turn immediately to the right.
Dare to be different, lady readers, turn left next time you are in a store!
That is all, time for food.
No comments:
Post a Comment