I had to kill two of the largest spiders I have ever seen in this house in one night. This was a fairly devestating experience. Spiders with a diameter similar to that of a baseball should not be found in between myself and the door out of my bathroom. This caused a leap and a search around the house for anything long enough that the spider's leap may not find it on my leg. I killed this spider with a Louisville Slugger only to find another spider on my kitchen floor. What an awful night! I couldn't even write about it the morning after, so here is the delayed story. Yes, I recognize that I should be man enough to not be afraid of spiders and I do kill most of them without qualms, but these were enormous and something out of a nightmare.
That is all.
1 comment:
I feel your pain!!!!
There was a very dark fast spider crawling on my classroom wall today! I wish the kids hadn't pointed it out because now that's all I'll be looking for. Did I mention my school has mice too? Yay!
Post a Comment