Wii Fit Thursday happened again this evening. As usual, everyone is made to look dumb...which happens to be the point. It's a little like playing Twister with a group of spectators. Everyone wins and has fun, not just the people currently playing. One would think that push ups and side planks would get easier after the 5th or 6th time you do them, but I guess a once a week excercise doesn't necessarily prove too useful.
I came into a free Guitar Hero controller for PS2 and now have to find a cheap version of a few of the games because nothing beats rocking out on a video game. Medal of Honor tends to be more fun with a group of people who are all a threat to kill you, so playing with three relatively worthy challengers today brought that game back to life for me.
On a slightly more important note, it feels good to have finished summer courses and be moving on toward certification as I finalize some things for this coming year. Now, I just need the Fiancee to find a position so I can visit her as too much time has passed since our last visit.
Hope all is well in Mentor, Valparaiso, Chicago, St Louis, Jefferson, or wherever else my readers may reside. How about a few new posts from some of you?
2 comments:
Brett may be slacking but Becky came back into the running this week. I accidentally clicked on her link and there was a new post!
I'll be feeling creative tomorrow...I have a boating story.
I may have more time now. The last few weeks I've been running 3 days a week. That with softball and 3 days of kickball keeps me pretty busy.
Okay, yeah, I've probably had the time, but I've always been like "nah, I'm going to do (insert time-wasting activity here) instead".
But, with softball now over (champs!) and Saturday kickball (we suck) now over, and thus now having 2 days freed up, maybe I'll find some time for posting.
Maybe.
Post a Comment