June 25, 2009

Frustrating

I did almost nothing productive all day today. AND now you are reading about absolutely nothing...a fact that coupled with my over extensive use of elipsis points may be frustrating for you readers before this blog entry ends.

I went to my church's vacation bible school this morning and helped a little bit with music and such. Seeing my niece dressed up in a robot costume was pretty funny. The costume design was actually very well done. I ate left over chinese from yesterday's lunch at the Jade Tree (an excellent little chinese restaraunt here in Mentor). I killed time in the afternoon, aka 3-5 playing games with my nieces and nephew and then after dinner I got to excersising playing basketball and walking etc...

Tomorrow Kristin arrives at 7:45, so as you might guess, chances are there will be a short draught in my blogging. A stray blog may occur, but more than likely the next blog will be on Tuesday next week.

Hope you enjoyed catching up on my "exciting" day. I tried to keep it short...

No comments: