is not found to be a useful trait at McDonald's. Two guys call off for tonight...so who would you ask to stay extra time to cover for them...people who know the positions they were working at...or people who don't? I'd guess you can figure out what the manager at good ole Mickey-D's did, now can't you? I was left to run the entire kitchen more or less...with a little help from a girl who had worked in kitchen once...ONCE!!! She was sweet and relatively smart and easy to work with, but she had no idea what she was doing...i had to hold her hand the whole time. I did get a special write up to be sent to our owner though...woo hoo...like he'll read that. It is nice to have a few extra hours though...since I had to take this coming weekend off for Rachel's wedding and Kristin's visit.
On another note...playing basketball outside shirtless with an awful farmer's tan (aka extremely white skin where a t-shirt would normally be) during the middle of the day and a high and bright sun? Terrible idea! I'm definitely past the range of valentines day heart-red and into the lobster stage of red. The bright side to this, of course, is the fact that this will probably be my last significant burn of the summer, because after a burn like this I remain tan for the duration of the summer. For those of you wondering (aka no one) I did in fact win more games than I lost...impressive (for those of you who have seen me play basketball before).
Final word: I realize that I use way to many elipsis points, but frankly I don't give a s***... ... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment