A final note for today...here's hoping the tribe can beat up on Cardinal pitching two more days.
June 13, 2009
Disc Golf
I love the two courses close to my home here in Mentor. I got out and played both this past week and it's just a great time. The first time, I didn't perform particularly well and I attribute this to my lack of rounds played prior to this week, but the course was in great condition and they'd added 2 new holes by the lake. Yesterday, I went and had a picnic dinner with my family overlooking a gorgeous Lake Erie (the weather was perfect...low 70's with clear skies and a great breeze off the lake) and then played the other course. I'm finally getting my forehand throws down a little better and man, does that tack on distance. My round was easily the best I've done there because of the added distance on some of the longer holes. The breeze off the lake was a factor, but not overcome-able.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sigh, way to rub it in... at least we won today!
I've only been out once. 9 hole course. Lame.
Fortunately for the Birdnals, the rest of the Central is sucking at baseball too. I think we're only a half-game out.
How're the Indians doing in the standings?
Not as badly as we should be doing with our current record. We're due to be getting a lot of guys back off the DL in the next few weeks so there's potential to turn the season around. Only about 7 or 8 out of first even though we're in last right now.
Post a Comment