March 14, 2012

Possibly back?

I posted a Hiding Trumpets-blog-like note on Facebook a week or so ago and it has resulted in the re-opening of this blog. I had forgotten the password, but I tried and tried to figure it out. Eventually, it came to me and now I have an outlet to complain to deaf ears once more!

I'm on Spring Break right now, which is excellent news. The past week or so had been rough with all the building stresses of tests, which I finally take seriously, and some other personal material. The weather even got nice yesterday and has remained so today. Great for Spring Break. Tomorrow I plan on attempting to attack the disc golf scene once again, hopefully finding limited mud.

I've come to the conclusion that I need one additional friend with whom I am on hang out terms. I'm tired of relying on the same few people because it too often results in being let down or simply frustrated by not having the same open time slots available. Anyone who disc golfs want to move to Mentor? Thought that might be a problem, perhaps the solution is to join a disc golf league. Things to consider...

No comments: