I'm elated to find 3 of my Final Four picks in the Final Four, especially given that the Buckeyes (my title pick) are among them. This tournament has been fun to watch/keep track of. They rarely disappoint. There have been upsets such as Ohio making its way much further into the tournament than most would have foreseen. There have been well fought battles such as Syracuse's mighty struggles with back to back big ten opponents in the Sweet Sixteen, narrowly edging Wisconsin, and the Elite Eight, falling to Ohio State. There have been interesting story lines as well. Louisville and Kentucky are now matched up in the Final Four. Two Kentucky teams dividing the state and Petino facing his former team. Both Final Four matchups are rematches of regular season games as well with grudges to be settled. Should be an exciting conclusion to what has already been an exciting tournament.
On another note, I'd like to complain that I threw out my shoulder a bit back playing disc golf and have not, as of yet, been back out on the course due to recovery time and the weather. Hopefully, I'll manage to play sometime this weekend, but who knows.
Well, this post was a bit of a failure, but perhaps with time some more interesting material will be generated from the depths of my troubled mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment