February 10, 2009

performance enhancement

Yeah, as if we aren't all sick enough of all the steroid allegations that resurface around the MLB every season, it occurs again. A-Rod, big surprise. 103 others, big surprise. At this point I'm surprised anyone cares anymore. A huge percentage of the league took them for at least a few years so just accept that fact and move on.

37% of SportsNation was lying today when I looked at a poll. Apparently they wouldn't take steroids if it would help them secure a $150M contract. I know I would, and you could buy off any judges/juries/lawyers to not put up a fight against you in a court of law and have tons of ching left over.

2 comments:

Brett said...

Anybody would've done it. No question.

The key though: Don't...DO NOT...become TOO good. Bonds, McGwire, Clemens, A-Rod. Too good.

Most of the Mitchell Report guys weren't TOO good. They just got a "temporary tattoo" saying I used the juice. And it's pretty much worn off now.

The 4 previously mentioned? Well, no one's gonna forget about them.

Dave said...

Yeah, I suppose if public opinion matters to you, it would be best to not be one of the best players in the game and a user. Good point.