Yeah, it snowed a ton in about an 18 hr period or so. Valpo, of course, did not cancel classes, they were merely delayed until 11:50. I, along with Kristin and two of our close friends, tried very hard to find sleds on Tuesday evening to take advantage of the rapidly falling snow, but neither Wal-Mart or Target had any innertube style sleds in stock. Both had crappy plastic things for 30+ dollars, but I'm not throwing that much money down for a sled that will crack quickly anyway. We nearly picked up two large trashcans for 9.50 a piece just for their saucer-like lids. I'm pretty desperate, but it will all begin melting tomorrow when we have temps reaching the 40s and some nice rain and 50 degree weather will hit us on Saturday to melt the rest.
Saturday, I plan to make a trip over to Woodwind Brasswind to make my purchase of a C trumpet official. Should be a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment