So...saw the Cleveland Orchestra perform for free last night in public square. That was pretty sweet. That's about it...I'll post more at a later date.
I just wanted to let you know that I hate your baseball team. Thanks to your Indians, the Cardinals (and the Cubs, but I don't care about them) are shitting themselves.
You guys traded your best pitcher to the hottest team in baseball for a few up-and-coming prospects, and now the Brew Crew's gonna win the NL Central.
Have fun "building for the future".
That's all, I just wanted to get that off my chest.
2 comments:
Im glad you had fun last night Birthday Boy!
Happy birthday last week.
I just wanted to let you know that I hate your baseball team. Thanks to your Indians, the Cardinals (and the Cubs, but I don't care about them) are shitting themselves.
You guys traded your best pitcher to the hottest team in baseball for a few up-and-coming prospects, and now the Brew Crew's gonna win the NL Central.
Have fun "building for the future".
That's all, I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Post a Comment