July 16, 2008

disappointment arrives

It's been a while since my last post, but the all-star game and some annoying news has brought me back to post another blog.

I just watched two bad calls by umpires in the All-Star game. Two guys were safe under tags and called out in the 11th. I would like to report however that the Indians contributed well save for Grady Sizemore grounding to second to cause a force out at home with the bases loaded and no one out in the bottom of 10. He had scored the tying run after singling and stealing second uncontested. Cliff Lee started the game and pitched two scoreless innings with just one hit allowed and 3 strikeouts. Puljos who I also like to watch went 2-3.

The other news bringing me to the computer today is the fact that Anheiser Busch is no longer a good old fashioned USA product. It has been sold to Belgium...what the heck? When'd that go up for grabs. Sitting around and watching baseball while drinking Budweiser or Bud Lite is an american passtime and now...Belgium has its hand in it. Not cool Anheiser Busch, not cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Completely.

Brett said...

Wow, you type it exactly like you say it...
It's PUJOLS.
poo-holes