July 7, 2008

obligatory post 4th weekend post

Today was a great day, save for one little detail...I hate it when people think you don't comprehend something, but you do. I'm not a stupid or ignorant person. It really gets to me.

That being said. I've done more physical activity in the past few days than I have in about a year and it feels great. I'm not sure why I've allowed myself to become sedentary for this long, but it really needs to be put to a permanent end. I ran around full force playing frisbee for several hours on the 5th and today I got some frisbee golf in. I've done night walks every evening with the kids...and so much more.

Piling 9 people into a 7seater van was a fun experience leaving the fireworks, but we made it home safely, so I suppose my ribcage is the only damage we incurred. I got a credit card a week or so ago, and a nice 45.52 gas charge today is the first thing on it...hello real world.

Hope everyone else's 4th weekends were as fun/relaxing as mine.

No comments: