April 8, 2008

wow, VU, wow

So I spent the better part of an hour just now attempting to print off 17 pages for my School Music class. "Why did it take this long?" you may ask. Well, it took this long because Valparaiso University does not feel it is necessary to have any computer lab on campus from which I can actually print my materials. I ran into everything from printers not being able to process my job, to just deciding to not even register I had tried to print anything to being completely out of paper or ink. I tried 1st, 3rd, and 4th floor labs and multiple computers in each in the library. I tried multiple computers in the Union's Guild 24 hour lounge. I tried multiple computers in the Guild/Memorial computer lab. And now, since I actually have to have this assignment in hand in about 30 minutes, I'm back in my room printing it off here. Thank you VU for wasting an hour of my life and 17 pages of my paper when I supposedly have 500 pages to my name from you. This is awesome and really how I wanted to spend a day where I was exhausted from lack of sleep. Man am I glad I have another year of your BS VU, I'm not sure how I'd live with functioning electronic equipment.

In happier news, I have to report I watched several more episodes of Sunny in Philadelphia last night and that I'm still hooked on that show being hilarious. I've also watched the latest episode of Rock of Love II. How the heck is Daisy one of the final two contestants...anyone...anyone? I can't really complain that Destiny is gone, but Daisy....honestly?

Also, I've eaten Taco Bell for lunch and can therefore look forward to my stomach being very loud in my afternoon class, which is always a joy...ya know, being "that kid."

That is all, no time for the DSSotD, hopefully I'll get back to those soon.

No comments: