I realize this is a bit late, but I am still celebrating at Daisy's removal from Rock of Love II. I watched on Sunday night. It was an amusing finale between Daisy puking over the side of the boat on her date and Bret's comment that having sex with Ambre was going to be their "moment of truth." Glad to see he finally admitted that all the show was for was to determine two hot girls and choose between them based on sex. Also, Ambre's date was way better than Daisy's...so I'm pretty sure he'd already decided. I mean, come on. Which would you choose? A romantic boat ride down a private river to a massage right by a waterfall? Or...a day out on a boat in the hot sun fishing? Perhaps there was going to be more to Daisy's date had she not thrown up...but still. All in all, the girl I wanted kicked off for about 3 weeks now finally got kicked off, so all is good.
The Indians are absolutely sucking it up to start this MLB season, and I must say that I'm not pleased. Joe Borowsky needs to stop blowing saves and we basically need to start living up to our potential.
I played for the Musica Viva that was held yesterday and my Aunt and Uncle received very positive comments about my performance from 4 of the music faculty, so it must have gone rather well. My lesson instructor was able to get in just in time for it, so he also complimented me on the performance, though he said that he should have had me close the curtains upstairs in Deusenburg before playing because I shocked some people and got a bit loud. I personally take this as high praise and he said he liked it and just thought others may have found it a bit much.
I've had Spinal Tap checked out of the library for about 2 1/2 weeks now and still am yet to watch it, much to the chagrin of my guitar instructor who was thrilled to learn I planned to watch it. I am, however, enjoying playing the Beatles and John Denver tunes in that class, good times good times.
DSSotD: Making a return...
People should not name their children after flowers because then they are bound to grow up to become tatooed sex objects who tap their spines to a loud, musical rhythm similar to that of the Beatles when they performed in Denver for a crowd of Indians, only to find out the Tribe were losers headed up by Joe Borowsky.
That is all.
1 comment:
Spinal Tap!! Sooo funny...
Post a Comment