April 13, 2008

Procrastination is the root of all evil

First off, no, this is not from the show mentioned in an earlier blog. Though that show is funny, there hasn't been another new episode and won't be 'til Wednesday night.

No, this post is simply in regards to the paper I should have written, the book I should have read for this paper, and the dictation I should have done for Musicianship. I would have done this, but instead I was busy having a great weekend. I hit up the SAI formal as Kristin's date, naturally, on Friday night. That was a lot of fun. Making fools of ourselves with our inability to dance and just being silly for a good time. Plus, who doesn't like dressing up and spending time with their bf/gf? Then Saturday I slept in and went to CJ's Bass recital. When evening came along Kristin and I had an extended double date with her big and boyfriend. We played rock band, made jokes, ate M&M's in popcorn, and watched The Pacifier. Nice day. Then even today, the procrastination continued with a good old fashioned trip over to my uncle's to eat real food and have ice cream stuffed down our throats. All in all, this weekend was just what the doctor ordered, until now...the moment where the procrastination catches up and the rest of my day will be spent doing homework, sigh. Was it worth it? You bet it was, but that doesn't make doing the work any less crappy and boring.

On a side note...it's about time the Tribe starts winning some games...4 and 7 is inexcusable for a team with this talent. Joe Borowsky needs to stop blowing at the closer position and we need a less anemic offense and we'll be in business. Meanwhile, the frickin' Cardinals are doing just fine...sigh...the world is in a backward state and must be reversed.

That is all.

No comments: