I've decided that there is a new disc I'd like to add to my bag and a new shot I'd like to add to my repertoire of shots for this season. I think I need a Roc. My reasoning is as follows: my Shark gets blown around in the wind too much, so I need a stable, heavier mid-range disc to be playing on the shores of Lake Erie as often as I am. The breeze off of the lake proves challenging to combat with my Shark and as it has much use on the longer holes, I'd like to add some weight to my bag. I also need to develop a strong backhand drive for holes where a fade from right to left is necessary. I've all but mastered my forehand drive after a few minor tweaks toward the end of last season allowed me to consistently keep it low and flat when I need to stay beneath tree limbs, so it is time to add the next serious distance throw to my game.
On a completely unrelated topic, if any of my readers would like to move to Northeastern Ohio, that would be wonderful. I could really use one to two more intelligent and fun friends in the area. That is all for today.
1 comment:
Yeah, the Shark is useless as far as I'm concerned. If I'm practicing putts it acts OK as a "putter".
BTW welcome back to my blogroll. I really thought this blog was dead.
Post a Comment