I think I've earned it. 14hrs of hell out of a 24hr time period? Yeah. Let's schedule one kitchen crew from 4-Close and only 'til 9 at that. And then he can come back in at 7 the next morning.
Done with that rant. Youth group event after that period of craziness went very well. Many, many people showed up and all seemed to have a good time despite some rain.
Tomorrow, my family will probably venture out to my favorite area disc golf course in Ashtabula. A beautiful, rolling hill type of course right on Lake Erie is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with family. We plan on picking up some pizza to picnic at the park before starting to play. The fact that we will fill our mini-van with 7 people for the 45 minute drive there and back is the only draw back and I'm definitely looking forward to playing the course another time this season.
On another note, Child's Play is a pretty good movie as horror movies go. Did not see that one coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment