July 23, 2009

Quick

How does one get cuts on one's hand without realizing that they are bleeding or in pain? This cardboard cut(I'm presuming that's what it is because it hurts more than any papercut I've had, and cardboard cuts hurt like heck) hurts quite a bit right now and yet I didn't even realize that it had happened until the blood had dried entirely. I don't understand how that works, but it happens fairly frequently. I'll also injure myself playing some sport and wake up the next morning realizing it for the first time.

Question for the day:

Worst injury you've sustained that you weren't aware of until a later point.

(I'd have to go with some back pain that came up weeks later from a car accident.)

2 comments:

MegHan said...

Whiplash--the morning after knocking into a set of kids on my sled at the dunes with my new found friends Kyle, Brett and Dave.

Dave said...

Haha, I remember that incident. Sorry to have caused such harm.