I apparently chose the wrong day to be at Cedar Point this summer because I would have loved to be there for this. Somehow it is slightly more impressive to me than the already impressive tightrope walking I used to see in the circus at MHS's Gym. Perhaps the lack of netting, the extra length, or the fact that it is actually slightly scary just to ride in those things. I invite you to read up on the family and some of Nik himself's latest accomplishments. Some of the images you can find of these people are pretty crazy.
Question of the day:
What's the location that you have been to which would be the scariest to do a tightrope walk across? (I.E. the Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, building to building in a major city, etc.) State your reasoning.
4 comments:
Across the Memorial/Guild courtyard. Nothing scarier than the thought of cracking your head on concrete (or grass if you're lucky) while 400 residents (some in the process of tinkling) watch.
By the way, Dave's readers, do I steal your answers EVERY time? If not, perhaps you should respond otherwise Dave ("the Rage") will get angry. You know he has a short fuse!
I would say the Royal Gorge in CO. I think that would be pretty creepy!!! It is currently home to the worlds tallest free-standing bridge I do believe... that you have to pay $24 to see!!! Ridiculous!
Between two flying planes.
Beat that.
Post a Comment