Which coaster do you start with on your visits? (I'm very partial to starting with Millenium)
Which non-coaster thrill ride is worth targeting on your visits? (I'm partial to both MaxAir and Power Tower)
and...to finish off the brief questionare...
Produce a top 10 must ride list.
3 comments:
Hmm. Can't say I've been to Cedar Point. So my questionnaire is easy.
1. Wouldn't know, never been there.
2. They have rides other than coasters? I only ever hear about the coasters.
3. 1-10) Coasters, then pick other rides at random. I don't care.
We have a nice amusement park here in St. Louis that we call "Six Flags". I haven't been there all year. Maybe soon...
A. Millenium. Obviously. I find the Dragster though newer is not worth the "first ride" honor.
B. That big two-arm "g-forces a go" swing thing...I'll find the name by the time I list it in my top ten.
Top Ten List
1. Mine Train. It's fierce for a "kiddie" ride.
1. (Yup, it's a tie) Wildcat. Such a tiny little ride (with a LONG line) but it produces a gigantic smile on my face.
3. Millenium. Duh.
4. SkyHawk. It's a BIG swing that makes your stomach drop. It's also right by the Mine Train ride. What's not to like?
5. Gemini. I love a good competition.
6. BlueStreak. It packs a lot of air time like a wooden coaster should.
7. Disaster Transport..but only if the wait is like nothing and it doesn't smell like fresh puke in the darkness.
8. The Racing Derby Carousel thingy. Pure entertainment.
9. Raptor. It's just like a Batman coaster we have at my Six Flags so I ride it mostly for the dj during the wait time.
10. Mean Streak...even though it's been downright brutal on my last trips.
How's the new Maverick???
Brett, my sister and I were going to visit this St. Louis Six Flags you speak of to see Jesse McCartney perform this Wednesday. However, we do not have time to do that and be back for the Elton and Billy Joel concert on Thursday at Wrigley. She's making me go to Louisville on Tuesday instead...yay Kentucky!
1. Millennium (same as your reasoning: the line in the morning has hardly formed).
2. Same: MaXair and Power Tower, but I'd like to add in SkyHawk.
List:
1a. Millennium
1b. Raptor
3. Maverick
4. Dragster
5. Wicked Twister
6. MaXair
7. Magnum
8. Mantis
9. Cedar Creek Mine Ride
10. SkyHawk
Post a Comment