...was a lot of fun. But I will first rewind to last Wednesday. I played on 3 concerts with the LaPorte County Symphony Orchestra. They were children's concerts. Roughly 8000 excited elementary kids watched us perform American music selections. It was a neat experience, oh, and getting paid to play isn't bad either.
Saturday I watched a lot of It's Always Sunny and America's next top model while waiting for Brett to never show up over at Meghan's. I'm not sure who won NTM, but Tyra is a bit of a jerk.
After another concert on Saturday night with the VUSO, I retired back to Meghan's to have a drink with Brett and Kristin. Meghan quickly joined and I discovered that Orange and Cherry Limade have not been mixed for a reason.
Lastly, for this post, I'd like to ask if anyone knows how the heck the 1-3 Cleveland Browns beat the defending Superbowl champs, the 4-0 NY Giants on Monday Night Football? I've got nothing...maybe Anderson was playing hurt the past couple weeks, cause he was on fire last night.
Oh, I lied, there is a nother last thing...Passtimes serves a very good burger. I highly recommend going there on Friday nights for a Long Island and a reasonably priced burger.
That is all.
1 comment:
The "plus-sized" model won. I think her name was Lindsay? Or something like that? Whitney?
It wasn't Anya, I can tell ya that much.
Post a Comment