October 7, 2008
Laundry day
Oh, what a joy it is to do laundry in a dorm. Earlier today I walked by the laundry room while my clothes were still in the washer and heard what sort of sounded like a jet engine firing up. I decided to just keep walking and hope that my clothes weren't being torn to shreds. This led me to wonder...what the heck would I do if all my clothes were destroyed by campus laundry machines? On the one hand it would be nice to be able to go buy clothes I wanted, because I will say that I walked through Kohl's the other day and a ton of nice stuff was on clearances and such. However, I don't have the money to buy a new wardrobe right now...and probably never will. Wardrobes are a piece by piece acquisition process and I'm pretty sure my clothes are not one of my insured possessions...hmmm. With campus laundry, one never knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, that's happened. I'm pretty sure that's the furnace kicking on , or something.
I never let my mind drift that far, to wonder about my clothes getting all torn to shreds, but good for you. You can put in long hours in the classroom, (and whatever else you do) and still have time to daydream.
Anyway, I'll be around VU around 11 or 12PM Friday night, if you'll be around (of course you will). We'll make something happen that night, or Saturday.
I think he means 12 AM....
Sorry, Brett, had to correct that one. I hope me pointing out your error won't affect the deliciousness of my breakfast on Saturday.
Post a Comment