May 9, 2012

Semester's Close

It feels good to have a year of true work under my belt and be less than a year from the "real" world, though I think I've made my past few years quite real in many respects.  Exams were simple enough, but I believe the stress of actually caring about my work caught up to me last night...stress than I didn't even know I was experiencing.  It manifested itself in the form of a very "blah" day, but being physically tight in the shoulders and neck.  I counteracted this with a long, calm stroll through my dark and peaceful neighborhood at a late hour.   This seems to have turned out to be the best decision I've made in a while.  I got some wonderful, all be it short, sleep and have had a very productive and satisfying day so far today.  Woke up, finished my last paper, cleaned my room, and took my last exam...all before 2:30!

Bring it on, Summer!  I'm ready for some relaxation and tons of hours spent outside.

No comments: