For not having school anymore, I found that today was an extremely productive day. I got two rounds of disc golf in at a course on Lake Erie, shooting better on the second round (improvement is always good), mowed the lawn, took a lengthy walk, did some spring cleaning, and worked this evening. No real complaints from my day and I'm probably going to head out for a night walk yet this evening.
Thoughts of what could have been are coming fewer and farther between and as such, I think that I'm moving on with my life and this must be a good thing...right? The past is sinking behind me and a future is growing increasingly bright with potential successes, if I can just keep on track. The past semester was a success and, while I don't particularly care for my place of employment, it seems that my attitude toward it is improving a little lately. The weather permitting outdoor activities to resume always leads to a happier outlook from this guy, too! Now, if I could just find something cool to play on my trumpet to keep me occupied, perhaps all things would fall into place for a satisfactory summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment