Tonight would have been the perfect opportunity for me to capture some great lightning photos, if I had a fancy camera. Instead, I have what I believe to be lightning in an unclear cell phone picture. Yeah, I don't have a Droid, no 5 megapixels here. I made an attempt at a trip to Sims Park's Disc Golf course with Jeremiah this evening and we played two holes before giving up and watching a thunderstorm roll in across Lake Erie for the next half hour. The lightning wasn't particularly frequent, but each bolt was more impressive than the last as the storm got closer and closer. Once the storm finally hit land, we were safely in my car as the hail came pouring down onto my poor Buick. Two lightning bolts struck relatively close by and actually shook the car as the air rushed by fleeing the extreme heat.
I know you've all read it before on my blog, but hopefully this time I find enough to post more frequently than once every 6 months, haha.
2 comments:
Well done on the twice-annual post! Lightning, rain, hail, there's been so much of it lately that it kinda makes me want to punch faces.
I mean, we're the reason Louisiana's flooding now.
Buuut we're lucky enough to have a couple days off before the rain comes back.
Sorry about your luck.
-Brett
-
Post a Comment