I wasn't sure that I still remembered what it looked like after what was the rainiest April/May I can remember in this area. That's saying a lot for the Cleveland Metropolitan area. The sun finally came through the last few days and I spent hours and hours outside enjoying a weekend before bearing down to work on finishing my degree and eventually certification to become a Music Teacher. I sat on a breakwall at Headlands Beach State Park and had a frightening experience regarding Rangers, the Coast Guard, and some random other citizens in the park after dark. It was a great experience. I also sat at the playground of the school right by my home and on my front porch, feeling exhausted after lots of outdoor air and little sleep the prior couple nights and tonight I ventured up to Mentor Beach Park to watch a sunset that was blocked by some evening clouds rolling in, but who can argue with warm temperatures, a beautiful lake, sunflower seeds and Arnold Palmer Arizona?
Now it's off to bed because I open McDonald's tomorrow at 4:30am and then have several hours between getting off at 1 and my Spanish class' first meeting at 6 tomorrow evening. Some sun and a nap will fill the gap, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment