...and yet my emotions were on a roller coaster of sorts the past few weeks anyway. Not knowing whether or not my fiancee could come to my best friends wedding, then finding out she couldn't camp, but probably could come to the wedding. Then she couldn't because her NEW JOB!!! was going to need her to go to a conference. Then they couldn't get her into the conference. Then her parents thought it'd be best if she spent the weekend packing and getting things organized because the looming move is fast-approaching. I don't know how much more of that kind of torture I could have taken. Haha, fortunately our love remains strong and we can work through all this emotional up and downs. If work will let me, I'm going to try to head up her direction at the beginning of August.
Emily gets married in two days! I wish her and Luke many years of happiness and companionship. My trills aren't perfect, but they're as good as they are going to get, hence my facebook status of this afternoon. I do feel prepared. I, unfortunately, won't get to dance with my fiancee, but...I should still have fun as half our church is invited to the wedding!
My friends and family returned home from New Orleans and the National Youth Gathering today so I got to hang out with Ruth and family and Laura during the day today.
I think I've made all my points and am sleepy...time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment