December 14, 2009

Facebook

It looks as though I will be resuming frequent checking of facebook over the next few weeks as I'm on break. Hopefully, this will mean an increase in blogging as well. Recent developements have included the successful trip to Jefferson, WI to visit Kristin and family, completion of the last set of finals I should ever HAVE to take, and a rediscovery of a favorite place to just kill time, Squire's Castle. I have also resumed more frequent and worthwhile practice time with my trumpet which will hopefully lead to my joining an ensemble in the new year. Christmas preperations have been underway. The hanging of lights, baking of Christmas cookies, attending of advent services, and the frequency of Christmas music reaching my ears have all combined to excite my anticipation of the coming celebrations, both secular and religious, of this amazing holiday. I have also discovered and rediscovered two amazing movies respectively. Zombieland and Stealing Harvard. If you haven't seen either, I strongly recommend them for a lot of laughs.

In closing, I hope that this season finds you working hard, but with rewards and an eager anticipation of Christmas in your hearts and minds. All that is missing in Mentor, OH is the snow, but I'm not quite ready for it yet anyway, haha.

2 comments:

MegHan said...

Always check the back seat.

Dave said...

YESS, Hilarious movie.