November 19, 2009

Photography

Photography is certainly becoming a hobby I enjoy. It relaxes and allows for expression. I had the opportunity to use a friend's nice camera which takes far better shots, has much better zoom capabilities, and is just in general, more fun because it is sooo much better. We went out to a local arboretum and strolled about taking photos and enjoying a nice, late fall day. As a hobby, unfortunately, photography probably won't push me to buy a camera which would make it even more fun for large sums of money, but I'll survive now that my camera which had been missing for 3weeks has been found once more. My brother-in-law accidentally hid it in his backseat as my camera apparently found its way into their family's stuff after I helped out at a youth group event.

Another hobby, were I able to afford it, would most definitely be bass guitar. I'd love to learn it and perhaps play in a coffee house type band. (Speaking of coffee, I am unfortunately falling into the trap of Starbucks once more as the weather begins to turn cold.) Maybe I can talk Bill into loaning me one for a bit so I can see if I use it enough to warrant buying one. As a future educator, it may be a useful tool to know a "rock" instrument well so as to teach guitar classes and such more effectively.

Lastly, I watched Van Wilder last night for the first time in a long time, and I had remembered correctly; it is indeed a hilarious movie. It was the perfect call for the mood I was in last night and therefore satisfied my need for laughter.

1 comment:

Scenic Wimpout said...

BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR BASS GUITAR