How great was that season premier of The Office? It started off with Andy jumping into a refrigerator box off of a roof! Amazing. I had forgotten how much I enjoy that show. I continued my evening last night with more NBC programming, trying out Community...it was alright, nothing too special as far as I am concerned, but then Jay Leno brightened the day as one might expect.
1 comment:
I wish I had seen the Office. I'm told the new episodes of the Office will be on Hulu. I'm making a point to watch it soon. Busy times, though.
Our DirecTV had 2 DVR slots to record at a time, of which one was "Always Sunny", and the other one was not "The Office". It was something else my sister really wanted to record.
But, we're scrapping DirecTV for U-verse, today actually. I'm told we'll have 4 recording slots. And faster internet.
Sweet action.
Post a Comment