The other negative is learning that I'm more likely to get into a Car-Deer accident at this time of year due to it being mating season. Fantastic, not only do I have little to no treads on my tires, but deer are going to be hunting my hood as well. Deer are cute and all, but we really need to re-introduce some real predators to cut down on their huge population. Death by firearms or animals is more humane than starving to death, screw PETA.
September 30, 2009
Lazy Evening
While chatting with some friends and doing a bit of homework, I've taken it easy tonight. This has resulted in way too much Facebook time and a bit too much article reading. "How is keeping up with the news a negative thing," you may ask. Well, I learned that the 2014 Gay Games are coming to Cleveland, Ohio. The article was kind of a joke and we already boast a very high percentage of homosexuals in Lakewood, a suburb with HS colors of purple and yellow. All this to say...why further negative stereotypes if you are attempting to increase awareness and tolerance? The positive impact on relations and the local economy can't be overlooked though. Check it out if you are bored or feel like relaxing as I did tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.
I read that on the back of some guy's pickup truck a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment