So...I wasn't aware just how important being able to sign on facebook and be bored with it in 3 minutes a day is to me.
Now...I am.
Thank you Valpo for having connection problems for pretty much all of Memorial Hall since Monday evening. Fantastic. I love not being able to check up on friends, read blogs, check email, read ESPN articles, talk to people on instant messengers, etc...
Kristin and I found a new playground this weekend. You all, doubtless, know our history of playgrounds. This one is up Campbell on the way to the Disc Golf course and I've wanted to stop many times before, but finally we just made it the destination for a trip. The slides are really tall and quite sweet. They also make animal noises. We'll definitely be making a return visit on a warmer and less windy day.
I'm quite ready for graduation. Classes are becoming quite the drag as they often do at this point in the semester. My worth has expired in orchestra as our principal trumpet who missed the last two days of our orchestra tour, dropping the part in my lap to play for 1000 people in Severance hall, has returned after break and pretended like nothing happened. The horns can cover the parts as all the music that's been passed out so far has been only for two horns...so that leaves me out. Seems real fair doesn't it?
On the brighter side...I think I'll be playing a gig with the South Shore Brass Band and getting paid on May 2nd. That will be another good resume stuffer and just fun in general. Who can complain about a few extra bucks also? This weekend promises to be a great one. Now, if I could just get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment